MX-ONE Provisioning Manager (PM) is the user and extension management application in MX-ONE, providing a single point of entry for managing user and extension data in MX-ONE and MiCollab Advanced Messaging. Provisioning Manager can be accessed from anywhere using a web browser through HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
MX-ONE Provisioning Manager also provides functionality for the following (for example):
- Managing administrator accounts
- Adding subsystems, for example, MX-ONE Service Nodes and CMG servers.
- Importing and exporting user and extension data
- Performing backup of user and extension data
- User Provisioning: Function keys on an Digital / IP phone
- Unlocking locked users.
- Managing customer groups / tenants
- End-user self-service
MX-ONE Provisioning Manager can be connected to MS Active Directory. User changes in AD can automatically trigger changes in PM and its subsystems.