MiVoice Border Gateway
The MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG) teleworker application enables remote workers to connect securely and conveniently to the corporate voice and data network without the use of a VPN across the Internet
- Voice Encryption: To ensure the confidentiality of communications, all voice packets passed between the remote Mitel IP phone and the MBG are encrypted using the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) cipher
- Signaling Encryption: To protect the confidentiality and integrity of the Mitel IP Phone signaling connection between the remote IP phone and the MBG server is fully encrypted using industry standard TLS encryption
- SIP Phone Authorization: The MBG solution is designed to prevent unauthorized remote phone users from gaining access to corporate voice resources. there is a unique username/password.
- Web Proxy Services: Providing secure communications between Mitel Unified Communications Applications on the LAN and remote clients connecting via the Internet.
- Whitelist and Blacklist: The MBG IP Blocking feature monitors network activities in real-time and blocks or allows connections between the MBG and specific network blocks of IP addresses.
- Available to be installed on virtual (VMware) or physical servers
- MBG servers can be clustering with load balancing and resiliency
- Up to 10,000 SIP Set Registrations and 3,000 Concurrent Calls
- Support Integration with Mitel Performance Analytics (MPA) for Monitoring Voice Quality